Monday, September 6, 2010

Out of town

We visited my parents over the weekend. Originally we planned to go to Dragon*Con like the gigantic nerds we are, but decided to attend my mom's birthday instead. Usually when we are in PC we stay at my parents' house, in my old room. Sometimes I forget how gorgeous the view from my room is.

Sunset with Tobacco Filter 2

The dogs had a blast of course.

You Coming?

My horse fever is attacking with a vengeance. Yeah, I know you horsepeople know what I'm talking about. Thankfully, this semester is settling down so I can get out and track down a barn to start up lessons again.

Time to get the Taco Soup in the crock pot. We've made it several times before and can't get enough of it.

1 comment:

  1. That sunset picture is amazing. The colors are so vivid.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete