Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finally Following

I finally got around to following a bunch of the blogs I've been reading for a while through my Google Reader. Love that things, even if it usually says I have 1,000+ posts unread. =P

Now, I'm procrastinating. The spring semester started last week, and naturally, I've been really sick all week. Some kind of stomach bug that has been going around. It usually lasts 48 hours, but for me it has lasted for over a week. Because of this bug I haven't been able to make it to classes (except the first day to avoid getting dropped, and even then I had to tell the instructor I was sick so I didn't have to stay the whole time), so I really need to catch up.

Still a bit dizzy when I walk, but I'm feeling much better today!

This is actually my last semester of college, I'll be graduating with my Bachelor's in the fall. Over the summer I'm hoping to intern somewhere that isn't too far away, even if the internship is less sexy than others might be (e.g. FBI internships are all in DC). It will be awfully nice to finally be done with school. Though I may not be completely done with school, I've been considering getting a Masters in Law, but that would be from an online school, not a brick-and-mortar one.

Then I get out into the real world, and play the waiting game for Kevin to get his degree also (he's about 2-3 years behind me). Then we'll see what happens. We have talked about moving once we both graduate.

Whatever is to come, I need to go study if I'm to pass this last semester! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I didn't even know you had a blog! =/ Anyway, I hope you start feeling better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete